- for sale from £219,112
- Direct from the developer
Pick of the city...
One, two and three bedroom apartments in the heart of Manchester. Quality new build properties, complete or ready to live in over the next 6 months.
- Gated community architecturally blended into a Grade II-listed former public house.
- Cinema room, yoga studio, fully-equipped gymnasium, laundrette, courtyard gardens, bistro/coffee shop.
- 10 mins walk to the main Manchester shopping district. 4 mins walk to Salford Central Train Station.
- New build apartments, construction underway. High quality 1, 2, 3 bed apartments available.
- Vibrant Northern Quarter location close to popular restaurants and shopping district. Excellent location in the heart of the City, close to Market Street and the Piccadilly Garden.
- Hottest regional rental area. Ideal as a home or as an investment.
- Help to buy coming soon. Completing in the next 6 months.
- Situated across from the River Irwell and acres of surrounding parkland. Short walk to Manchester City Centre. 6 mins walk to CBD, Spinningfields.
- Heated swimming pool, cinema room, yoga studio, gym, laundrette, courtyard gardens, coffee shop, solarium, sauna & spa.
- On track for completion in the next 6 months. 66 New York-style 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments and townhouses.
- Luxe living in a bustling metropolis. A perfect blend between past and present in the heart of Manchester.
- Situated just 60 seconds walk N.O.M.A and 2 minutes to Victoria Train Station
- On track for completion Q1 2020
- Almost on campus 2 mins walk to the University of Manchester/Oxford Road Short walk to Manchester City Centre 5 mins walk to Oxford Road Station
- Mixture of 1 and 2 bed apartments with penthouse suites. Fully-equipped gymnasium, communal coffee shop, central courtyard gardens
Since its inception in 2014, Salboy Ltd has bought equity in small schemes of two or three houses right up to 100+ unit city centre apartment developments, with a combined GDV of over £500 million
About the developer
Owned and managed by Simon Ismail alongside Fred Done, the owner of Betfred.
Salboy was first established as a financial service equity investment company, providing 100% funding for experienced property developers and investors, considering proposals for all types of commercial and residential property within the mainland UK. After success in lending, Salboy Ltd. ventured into property development, firstly through joint ventures with well-established local developers before moving into developing their own, very high-end multi-apartment schemes.